Life always has a way of directing you to where it wants you to go. Our guest, entrepreneur Natalie Franke, thought she would just go to college and become a neurologist when life threw her a curveball and she found out you had a brain tumor.
Her story ends well – she took this lifestyle change in stride, became a successful wedding photographer, started the Rising Tide Society which was acquired by HoneyBook in 2015, all at the age of 25. Natalie believes that finding clarity in life and your finances can be achieved once you learn how to tap into your genius zone.
What You’ll Learn
- Natalie’s story of learning she had a brain tumor and how that changed her career path
- How to find your genius zone and how that brings clarity in life
- Why Natalie decided to start the Rising Tide Society
- How HoneyBook became an integral part of her personal and financial story
- What you need to know before you start a business
- What Natalie is doing to help other female entrepreneurs have equal rights
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Go behind the scenes of the podcast and sign up for our free monthly emails.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a podcast host and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER of the top-rated Millennial Money podcast. Millennial Money has over 6-million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.