Places to Live Abroad
The idea of moving aboard is so exciting. New people. New culture. New food. New adventures. New life.
Admittedly, I’m a huge fan of House Hunters International (you, too). Moving abroad is one of our top lifestyle goals and I’ve been researching this topic for years.
Although there is a lot of excitement with living abroad, there are also a few things to think about:
- Learning and speaking a new language
- Visa requirements
- Getting a bank account
- Job opportunities
- Learning to live in a new culture
On This Podcast Episode:
- We’re breaking down the top 5 places to live abroad
- Talking about some of the challenges and rewards to move abroad
- Lots of talk about job opportunities
- How to create a plan to get live abroad
If you’ve moved abroad we’d love to hear from you. Send us a message on the website and let us know about your story.
Shannah Compton Game is a Money Wellness expert, host of the to-rated Millennial Money podcast, and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER with an MBA. Millennial Money has over 15 million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.