It’s my birthday month, so I’m celebrating with you by reminiscing over the six money lessons that I wish I would’ve learned sooner (so hopefully you don’t have to make the same mistakes).
What You’ll Learn
- The power in building buckets of wealth and what to do with your oh sh*t fund
- Some of the biggest money lessons I learned from people who are very wealthy
- The one mindset trick I use to get me in a better money mindset
- How to ditch the money guilt complex and feel good about earning more money
- Understanding the relationship between risk and reward
- Why I love having a July birthday 🙂
Sign up for my weekly email newsletter, Let’s Talk Money, and get exclusive tips, suggestions, how-tos, and more delivered to your inbox every Monday.
Get unlimited access to EVERY MasterClass, and as a Millennial Money listener, you get 15% off the Annual All-Access Pass! Go to MASTER CLASS.com/MYMONEY for 15% off MasterClass.
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
👉 Sign up for my weekly LET’S TALK MONEY email newsletter.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
- Shannah on Twitter
Shannah Compton Game is a podcast host and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER of the top-rated Millennial Money podcast. Millennial Money has over 6-million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.