The personal finance world is full of rules and things that you should and shouldn’t do with your money. These rules lead to stress, frustration, and competition and honestly, make you feel like you aren’t doing enough, you don’t have enough, and you’ll never be able to fully be happy with your money situation. This is so not true. If you’ve ever made a money mistake, which we all have, this episode is for you.
What You’ll Learn
- Why we all make money mistakes
- How to recover from a money mistake
- Why your money mindset is key when you make a mistake
- How to deal with debt
- Why it’s OK to miss the “best investment” opportunity
- How to keep yourself calm when you do make a money mistake
- How to Buy What You Want & Skip the Debt
- From 200K in Debt to 240K in Retirement
- Get Rid of Debt for Good
Thanks to Manscaped for sponsoring this episode. .Get 20% off + free shipping with the code MYMONEY at Manscaped.com.
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
👉 Sign up for my weekly LET’S TALK MONEY email newsletter.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a Money Wellness expert, host of the top-rated Millennial Money podcast, and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER with an MBA. Millennial Money has over 20 million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.