It’s almost summer, and that means it’s time to travel. I know it’s tough, and everything seems so expensive, but after this podcast episode hopefully you’ve got some new smart travel tips under your belt for the next time you book your trip.
We’re covering in this episode:
- How to change an airline ticket
- Why you need to let your credit card company know when you travel
- How to go stealth and not be the cause of higher plane tickets
- Love Tuesdays, especially after 3 PM
- Live it up in first class
- What to say when negotiating a hotel discount
- Rake in those rewards
Send me your listener questions on the Contact Page of yourmillennialmoney.com, follow me on Twitter @shannahgame and Instagram @millennial_money.
Shannah Compton Game is a podcast host and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER of the top-rated Millennial Money podcast. Millennial Money has over 6-million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.