Spring cleaning is one thing. However, there’s something to be said for cleaning up your finances this fall. Your wallet is going to get a workout in the next few months (hello holidays), so I turned to Rod Griffin from Experian to share with you 5 tips to help you ace your fall financial checkup.
What You’ll Learn
- What steps should you be taking to clean up your finances this fall
- How to give your credit a fall overhaul
- Tips to revisit your spending and cash flow
- The best ways to raise your credit score
- Opportunities to bank additional retirement savings this year
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Go behind the scenes of the podcast and sign up for our free monthly emails.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a Money Wellness expert, host of the to-rated Millennial Money podcast, and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER with an MBA. Millennial Money has over 15 million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.