It’s been a crazy couple of weeks – the Fed raised interest rates again, subscription fees are killing our bank accounts, oh, and there was a bloodbath in the markets. So, it seemed right for us to have a conversation about what this all means to you and how it impacts your financial goals.
What You’ll Learn
- The Fed is raising the rates yet again – What this means to you: it affects your credit card interest rates, and mortgage rates will rise if you’re looking to buy a house – basically anything with a variable loan component will change
- Credit card interest rates are up yet again – what’s happening and how can you not become a victim
- The markets took a downturn – let’s chat about what to do now and why you should stay the course
- Travel is up for the holidays with 33 million people saying they can’t afford it. Learn a few tricks to make travel a reality to you
- Find out how many billions of dollars we spend each year just to avoid cooking at home (hint, we all need to learn how to cook)
SUBSCRIBE & REVIEW
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are super important to iTunes and the more reviews we have, the more we can spread the Millennial Money message (those iTunes algorithms are crazy). I’d be honored if you left a review and let me know what you love about the podcast.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a podcast host and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER of the top-rated Millennial Money podcast. Millennial Money has over 6-million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.