Student loan debt is no joke. If you have student loan debt, you know the stress an anxiety that it can bring on while you’re trying to pay it off. In fact, student loan debt has skyrocketed to nearly $1.5 trillion dollars in 2018. What you need is tips, tools, strategies, and a little push to stay motivated while you’re attacking your student loans.
What You’ll Learn
Travis Hornsby, CEO of Student Loan Planner is with us today to break down some of the myths around student loan debt payoff and share some horror stories with you. This episode is jam-packed with great need to know information including:
- How to figure out if your student loan repayment plan is costing you too much
- The easiest way to pay off your student loans QUICK
- Why you should be collecting the refi bonus – not someone else
- What you should be looking for when you’re considering student loan refinancing
- Horror stories can teach you a lot, and Travis is sharing a few doozies
- Will student loan reform ever happen in the U.S.
Student Loan Planner
Get Student Loan Help
SUBSCRIBE & REVIEW
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are super important to iTunes and the more reviews we have, the more we can spread the Millennial Money message (those iTunes algorithms are crazy). I’d be honored if you left a review and let me know what you love about the podcast.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Sunday Seven Email Club
Millennial Money is more than just a podcast, we’re all about family here. Join us each weekend for our Sunday Seven Email Club, where we’ll share bonus episodes, money tips, life hacks, exclusive music drops, travel deals, breakfast treats and a whole lotta’ fun!