Money anxiety is a real thing. Most of us feel some level of anxiety every month when we’re worried if we will have enough money in our bank account to pay for all our expenses. When something out of the blue comes our way, the anxiety levels can increase quickly.
Katie Prentke English, Co-Founder, and Chief Marketing Officer of Harness Wealth has an interesting solution to beat money anxiety head-on with something called microsteps.
What You’ll Learn
- Why Gen X might have more money anxiety than millennials or the younger generations
- What causes anxiety and fear around money
- How can microsteps help to get rid of anxiety
- How to break down a big goal like buying a house into microsteps that you can achieve
- Who is Harness Wealth and why are they different
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Want to have a cup of coffee this week on us? Leave a review in iTunes and email a copy of your review to email@example.com.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a Money Wellness expert, host of the to-rated Millennial Money podcast, and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER with an MBA. Millennial Money has over 15 million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.