Student loan debt in 2020 hit a record and is now about $1.56 trillion and growing. If you have student loan debt, I can bet you’d do just about anything to get it paid off. You might also feel a great deal of anxiety, maybe even depression, or anger towards your student loans. No matter how much you owe, you’re probably wondering how to pay off your loans FAST. Robert Farrington, the creator of the brilliant website The College Investor, is here to share what you need to know about your student loans in 2020 and beyond.
What You’ll Learn
- Should you defer your loans
- What did the CARES Act say about student loans
- How to pay off your loans quickly
- Should you consolidate or refinance your loans
- How to invest and pay off your student loans
- What student loan repayment plan should you be on
- Is student loan forgiveness for you
- How to avoid student loan scams
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
👉 Sign up for my weekly LET’S TALK MONEY email newsletter.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here