Budgeting and managing your money is hard enough when you have a steady paycheck each month and a laundry list of goals you want to achieve. When you throw in inconsistent income, budgeting becomes even harder. Just like you, I’ve had so many months as an entrepreneur when the numbers don’t add up. I’ve learned a few tricks along the way that I want to share with you.
What You’ll Learn
- How I learned to budget when running a non-profit business in college
- What steps you can take to set up your budget to plan for inconsistent income
- What steps you can take when you’re in the middle of a month or stretch of inconsistent income
- The most valuable lessons I’ve learned as a lifelong entrepreneur to make my budget work
- Why you can’t get past knowing your numbers – and why they are the key to your success
- How I got past the “I deserve it” syndrome to find balance every month
- Clarity Money (budgeting app I use)
- Marcus by Goldman Sachs (for ER fund savings)
- Ally Bank (for ER fund savings)
SUBSCRIBE & REVIEW
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
If you loved this episode, please share it with your friends on your favorite social media channel so they can enjoy as well and tag @shannahgame #millennialmoneypodcast.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here