It’s no secret, we all have dreams of being the next great social media influencer, and why not, they’re making serious bank. So what does it take to be an influencer and put a few more bucks in your bank account?
Our podcast guest, Brendan Kane, is recently known for gaining one million followers in 100 countries in less than 30 days, which lead to his new book One Million Followers. I’m thinking Brendan can help us all brush up on our social influence.
What You’ll Learn
- Why are we all so hooked on social media influencers
- What are the economics behind the social media influencer business
- What can we learn from the Frye festival
- How can an entrepreneur or small business gain a massive social media following, and should they be focused on that
- How can we set ourselves up to best work with brands
- What advice would you give someone who wants to grow their social account authentically
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Want to have a cup of coffee this week on us? Leave a review in iTunes and email a copy of your review to email@example.com.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here