Your credit score has power and that three-digit number has a dramatic impact on your financial future. If you do nothing else this year, grab your credit score the tail and yank it up to 700+ (preferably over 740). You don’t have to go all crazy trying for an 850 score – but don’t get lazy. Even if you have a good score, it could drop tomorrow by one silly mishap.
Marsha Barnes from The Finance Bar will share her best tips to get your score in check for the new year.
What You’ll Learn
- Why your credit score is a powerful piece of your financial future
- How to create a better financial brand for yourself
- Which credit scoring models do you need to care about
- What action steps you should take this year to raise your score
- How your score impacts your job and where you live
- Why Marsha is so passionate about financial literacy
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
If you loved this episode, don’t forget to share it with your friends on your favorite social channel and tag @shannahgame.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a Money Wellness expert, host of the to-rated Millennial Money podcast, and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER with an MBA. Millennial Money has over 15 million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.