Can your mind make you broke? Have you ever made a money decision that you regretted later? I’ve made about a million of these over the years, but I’ve also learned how powerful your mind is when it comes to money. The real question is then, can you trick yourself into being broke or being wealthy.
We’ll uncover these answers and the most common money mindset traps in this reboot episode.
What You’ll Learn
- The four negative mindset traps that can actually make you broke
- How to recognize the mindset traps and what you can do to strategize against them
- Why you need to define what success means to you and how that might be affecting your bank account
- My own stories of powerfully connecting my health with my wealth and what I’ve learned
- Why you should have your own version of the “24-hour” window before you make big purchases
- How a “f**ck it bucket” can give you options in life when you need them the most
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
👉 Sign up for my weekly LET’S TALK MONEY email newsletter.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a Money Wellness expert, host of the to-rated Millennial Money podcast, and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER with an MBA. Millennial Money has over 15 million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.