The myth, the man, the legend…Stan Lee the comic book genius recently passed away and he meant a lot to so many people. Stan was my friend and someone who I admire greatly. The last few years of Stan’s life brought his own super story – one filled with the tangled web of betrayal, lost fortune, and a constant reminder that you need to own your bank account no matter how famous you might be.
What You’ll Learn
- Some of the most impactful lessons I learned from being a friend of Stan Lee for over 20 years
- Why you always need to know what is coming in and going out of your bank account
- How you can infuse more creativity and joy into your life
- A simple exercise to document fear, worry, sadness, anger, and joy that will save you thousands of dollars on therapy (and it’s super helpful)
- How to tackle important estate planning documents now and what you need
- The power of your gut when it comes to working with other financial professionals
- Why I loved Stan Lee so much
SUBSCRIBE & REVIEW
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are super important to iTunes and the more reviews we have, the more we can spread the Millennial Money message (those iTunes algorithms are crazy). I’d be honored if you left a review and let me know what you love about the podcast.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Sunday Seven Email Club
Millennial Money is more than just a podcast, we’re all about family here. Join us each weekend for our Sunday Seven Email Club, where we’ll share bonus episodes, money tips, life hacks, exclusive music drops, travel deals, breakfast treat, and a whole lotta’ fun!
Shannah Compton Game is a podcast host and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER of the top-rated Millennial Money podcast. Millennial Money has over 6-million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.