Yes, even I got sucked into the black Friday madness, and 8 years ago I answered the call to a dare from my family to brave black Friday for a $200 shopping spree. I know, I’m crazy, but I do love a good dare, and who doesn’t love some free money, but I certainly learned a few lessons about how you can win on black Friday and not be one of the 66 million expected to go into debt.
What You’ll Learn
- My crazy story of braving Black Friday in the wee hours of the morning
- How to create an action plan for Black Friday so you don’t overspend
- The power of a “per person” budget for holiday shopping
- How to shop for the best deal for big-ticket items
- Why Travel Tuesday is the best day to book travel for next year
- Black Friday price compare
- The Christmas List
- Points comparison mobile app
- GoBankingRates holiday shopping (and enter to win $1,000)
SUBSCRIBE & REVIEW
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are super important to iTunes and the more reviews we have, the more we can spread the Millennial Money message (those iTunes algorithms are crazy). I’d be honored if you left a review and let me know what you love about the podcast.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Sunday Seven Email Club
Millennial Money is more than just a podcast, we’re all about family here. Join us each weekend for our Sunday Seven Email Club, where we’ll share bonus episodes, money tips, life hacks, exclusive music drops, travel deals, breakfast treats and a whole lotta’ fun!