Being in a successful relationship, let alone being married, is tough enough but when you add working together, juggling creative projects, and three kids, you get to do a huge victory lap if you make that work.
Today’s podcast guests Drew and Ellie Holcomb joins us for a real-life money chat about being musicians, making the money work, dreaming up big projects like Drew’s Moon River Festival and Ellie’s children’s book, Who Sang the First Song and keeping their marriage strong.
What You’ll Learn
- How to bring big dreams into reality
- How these two musicians have build a life around projects that matter
- Why they saying being on the road and touring is like dating all over again
- The process of songwriting when you have two different approaches
- Behind the scenes – how they decide what to spend their money on
- The end of the year tradition they never miss out on (unless they have a new baby)
- How they balance having kids with their dreams
- Drew Holcomb
- Ellie Holcomb
- Magnolia Record Club
- Moon River Festival
- Who Sang the First Song
- You can sign up now for a free month of Stitcher Premium by going to stitcherpremium.com/wondery and using the promo code ‘WONDERY.’ Then once you’re signed up, just download the Stitcher app for iOS or Android and start listening
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
If you loved this episode, don’t forget to share it with your friends on your favorite social channel and tag @shannahgame.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a podcast host and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER of the top-rated Millennial Money podcast. Millennial Money has over 6-million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.