Getaway to Niagara Falls
Did you know that New York State has more to offer than Broadway shows and crowded subways? Niagara Falls is the first destination in our #traveltuesday series, and after you listen to this episode, you’ll understand why.
Niagara Falls offers more than just the falls – there are great restaurants, a wine trail that’s on par with Napa Valley, a cool art scene, hipster entrepreneurs that are revitalizing the city, beautiful hikes and so much more for the millennial traveler to explore. Get packing!
On this Podcast Episode
- Join us as we travel around Niagara and chat with some locals about this great travel destination
- Hear from Libby and Andrea at NiagaraUSA
- Learn about Pints for Progress from Seth at Niagara Falls Community Development
- Get a glimpse at the amazing culinary scene from Mark at the Niagara Culinary Institute
- And learn why you should never give up on your dreams, and why Niagara winery is to place to be, with Black Willow Winery owner, Cindy
The Amazing Niagara Giveaway
That’s right, we’re launching Travel Tuesday with a great giveaway to visit Niagara Falls for one lucky podcast listener.
Thanks to our friends at JetBlue, we’re launching a contest to win 2 round-trip tickets from Los Angeles to Buffalo on JetBlue’s new route, a 2 night stay at Hotel Giacomo, 2 Discovery Passes to visit all of the Niagara park attractions and wine tasting for 2 at Black Willow Winery.
Enter here before the contest closes on November 8 at 9:00 PM PST, and be sure to share it with your friends for more entries in the giveaway.