I’m not sure there is anyone around the world that doesn’t know about COVID-19 at this moment. I’m praying that it hasn’t affected you or your family. It would be a gross misstep if I didn’t dedicate an episode to Coronavirus and its impact on your money. So that’s what we’re going to do – not with fear, but with information and facts to help you navigate these strange waters.
Joining me on this episode is Laurie March (from a previous podcast episode) and Michele Schneider, from MarketGuage and author of Plant Your Money Tree.
What You’ll Learn
- How this current economic crisis compares to the 2008 global crisis
- Mish’s suggestions of what to do and not to do with your investments
- Key trends to watch out for in the next few weeks
- Laurie shares how to prepare for an emergency – what you need to stock up on from a previous podcast episode
- How to keep a good money mindset in the midst of this crisis
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Go behind the scenes of the podcast and sign up for our free monthly emails.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a podcast host and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER of the top-rated Millennial Money podcast. Millennial Money has over 6-million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.