Brandon Krieg, CEO, and co-founder of STASH has a mission. His goal is to make saving and investing accessible and easy for everyone, regardless of your budget. This is a message I echo on this podcast. There’s always a little something extra in your bank account that you can use powerfully to help build your wealth and your future, you just need to know how to find it.
What You’ll Learn
- How does STASH practically make saving and investing accessible to everyone
- In what ways does learning about financial literacy help us build a better financial future
- How Brandon went from Wall Street working with some very wealthy people to an entrepreneur starting a company with a mission to help everyone save and invest
- Why Brandon thinks we have an aversion to saving and investing
- How to invest without fear
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Want to have a cup of coffee this week on us? Leave a review in iTunes and email a copy of your review to email@example.com.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here