Americans owe over $1.56 trillion in student loan debt – and that number is rising each year. So, what would you do to get your student loans paid off? Would you do something that seems scary just to wipe away your debt?
Today’s podcast guest, Grant, and Ally from the new CollegeHumor show, Total Forgiveness, join us to have a lively discussion around student loan debt and the lengths they are willing to go to wave bye-bye to their debt.
What You’ll Learn
- How Grant and Ally came up with the idea for Total Forgiveness
- How student loan debt impacts our everyday life
- Is college still a viable option
- How to approach paying off your student loan debt
- Grant and Ally’s money story around student loan debt
- The crazy lengths they went to in order to pay down their debt
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
If you loved this episode, don’t forget to share it with your friends on your favorite social channel and tag @shannahgame.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a Money Wellness expert, host of the to-rated Millennial Money podcast, and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER with an MBA. Millennial Money has over 15 million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.