I’m sure you’ve probably had someone tell you about their enneagram number. It seems like the enneagram model is everywhere. There are so many questions: what is all about, does it even matter, and how can you use your enneagram number to help you with your finance?
Our guest, Sarajane Case, is an Enneagram expert and host of the Enneagram & Coffee podcast. Sarajane is sharing so much Enneagram wisdom including why you need to think of your enneagram number as your character structure, not your personality type, and how you can use your number to help you with your finances.
What You’ll Learn
- What the history is of Enneagram
- Why Enneagram is having its moment right now
- How can we use our Enneagram number to inform our money choices and behavior around finances
- A rundown of each of the nine Enneagram numbers and a few traits of each number
- Sarajane’s money story and how she’s used her Enneagram number to help her decision making
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Go behind the scenes of the podcast and sign up for our free monthly emails.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a podcast host and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER of the top-rated Millennial Money podcast. Millennial Money has over 6-million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.