Sometimes when life gets crazy you just have to go home. For me, that’s Indianapolis, and last fall I had a chance to visit and learn why Indy is now one of the hottest millennial destinations to visit. It’s got so much to offer everyone whether you like beer, sports, great food, amazing hotels, or outdoor activities to get your blood pumping.
What You’ll Learn
- What makes Indianapolis one of the best destinations to visit and to move to
- What local millennials are doing to bring the city to life
- What trends Indy is creating in the world of food, culture, and sports
- Why I fell back in love with my hometown
- How to stretch your travel dollars in Indy (and why you should add it to your must-visit list for 2019)
Indy Cool Stuff:
Our Indy Guests:
- Jared Byczko & Fabian Rodriguez from Drink Culture Podcast – At Rook restaurant
- Karen Laine and Mina Starsiak from Good Bones TV Show on HDTV – At Provider Coffee
- Mike Gillis from WDRFA Indy – At Hotel Tango for cocktails
You can find all episodes of Millennial Money 6 months and older, plus ad-free new episodes, only on Stitcher Premium. For a free month of Stitcher Premium, go to stitcherpremium.com/wondery and use promo code ‘WONDERY’.
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
If you loved this episode, don’t forget to share it with your friends on your favorite social channel and tag @shannahgame.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a Money Wellness expert, host of the to-rated Millennial Money podcast, and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER with an MBA. Millennial Money has over 15 million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.