Have you ever wanted to drastically change your life? Turn everything upside down, recreate yourself and live a life full of adventure. What if you were just one step away from a radical change in your life?
Today’s podcast episode is going to inspire you, I know it did me. My guest, Shane Dillon, reached out to me a few months ago and I was blown away by his story. Get this, in 2017 he left behind his 9 to 5 job to bicycle across the U.S. and Europe, moved to Spain to teach and wrote his first personal finance book. Shane will inspire you in this episode to reach beyond what you thought was possible for your life.
What You’ll Learn
- How Shane decided to leave his 9 to 5 behind and bicycle across the U.S. and Europe
- The lessons Shane learned about himself and his finances on his journey
- Why Shane moved to Spain and how he manages his money living aboard
- The crazy story of Shane’s book, The Franklin Fi, and how he wrote it on a cycling adventure
- Shane’s tips to cultivating a life of adventure, purpose, and passion
- Why you need to think of yourself as a human corporation
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Want to have a cup of coffee this week on us? Leave a review in iTunes and email a copy of your review to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here