Do you remember your childhood dreams? What did you really want to be? What happens when your dream doesn’t match reality? Today’s podcast guest, Renee Cohen, saw her childhood dreams come true, but that lead her to feeling purpose-less and disconnected. Find out her journey to uncover her calling and how that lead her to the world of personal finance.
What You’ll Learn
- What are some of the powerful lessons Renee learned from her dream not matching reality
- Renee’s thoughts on women in sports and whether women will be able to make as much as men in the future
- Keys to building a strong money foundation despite all the tugs on our finances
- How to figure out what your calling is and an action plan to achieve it
- Renee’s website
- You can sign up now for a free month of Stitcher Premium by going to stitcher.com/wondery and using the promo code ‘WONDERY.’ Then once you’re signed up, just download the Stitcher app for iOS or Android and start listening
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Want to have a cup of coffee this week on us? Leave a review in iTunes and email a copy of your review to email@example.com.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here