First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes divorce? No, wait, that’s not right. Today we’re talking the topic on everyone’s mind – prenuptial agreements. Family law attorney, Carolyn Grimes, is going to fill you in on what a prenup is and why you might be a good candidate.
What You’ll Learn
- Celebrities are good candidates for prenups, but what about the rest of us
- How to initiate the “I want a prenup” conversation with your hunny
- What is and what isn’t covered in a prenup
- What happens when you get divorced with a prenup
- Can you get a postnup
- Carolyn Grimes
- You can sign up now for a free month of Stitcher Premium by going to stitcherpremium.com/wondery and using the promo code ‘WONDERY.’ Then once you’re signed up, just download the Stitcher app for iOS or Android and start listening
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Want to have a cup of coffee this week on us? Leave a review in iTunes and email a copy of your review to email@example.com.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a podcast host and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER of the top-rated Millennial Money podcast. Millennial Money has over 6-million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.