When we talk about greatness, we think that means we have to perfect, or wealthy, or recognized as an expert, and so on.
I’ve learned that being great means that I’m using the skills and talents I was born with to contribute a little bit of me into this world. I want you to feel empowered to do the same because reaching your greatness has a lot to do with how you make and grow your money.
Keren Eldad, our podcast guest and success coach, will motivate you in all the best ways to step into who you are meant to be and tap into your greatness.
What You’ll Learn
- How do you figure out what your greatness is
- How do you then tap into your greatness to enrich your life
- Is there a wrong way to cultivate a good money mindset
- Keren shares the story about the last day she was broke and how a Latin superstar helped her out
- Common ways we hold ourselves back from our greatness
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Want to have a cup of coffee this week on us? Leave a review in iTunes and email a copy of your review to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a podcast host and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER of the top-rated Millennial Money podcast. Millennial Money has over 6-million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.