You blew your summer budget and now we’re rolling into the fall. Before you know it, it will be the holidays and your budget will be screaming at you. Not to worry, I’ve got some out of the box tips to help you get ready for the fall and help you supercharge what you’ve got right now in your bank account.
What You’ll Learn
I’m on a mission to continue to bring you different tips that you might not think about so you can pull together your financial plan for the fall. Here’s a glimpse at what you’ll learn in this episode:
- How to build your financial plan with one step or one financial item you want to accomplish
- Why you need to write out your goals and how they can radically change your financial direction
- How to create a plan for large expenses at the holidays
- Why credit card points are your best friend when it comes to gift giving
- How to create your own fall financial plan in 3 easy to follow steps
- Food for thought on how to think about your money situation this fall
SUBSCRIBE & REVIEW
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are super important to iTunes and the more reviews we have, the more we can spread the Millennial Money message (those iTunes algorithms are crazy). I’d be honored if you left a review and let me know what you love about the podcast.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Sunday Seven Email Club
Millennial Money is more than just a podcast, we’re all about family here. Join us each weekend for our Sunday Seven Email Club, where we’ll share bonus episodes, money tips, life hacks, exclusive music drops, travel deals, breakfast treats, and a whole lotta’ fun!
Shannah Compton Game is a podcast host and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER of the top-rated Millennial Money podcast. Millennial Money has over 6-million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.