Call it a conspiracy or whatever you want, but there is a well-orchestrated message out there that creating a plan for your money that helps you achieve your goals is impossible – you’ll never save enough, you’ll never get out of debt, you’ll outlive your money, blah. That’s not true because it is possible for you to get your financial house in order right now with what you’ve got in your bank account. Our podcast guest, Peter Lazaroff is going to show us how.
What You’ll Learn
- Easy strategies you can use to build your wealth
- How to get in a better relationship with the world wealth
- Why you should create a reverse budget and how to create one easily
- The magic of goals based investing and how you can benefit from it
- Some of Peter’s best tips from his new book, Making Money Simple: The Complete Guide to Getting Your Financial House in Order and Keeping It That Way Forever
- Smart Money Quiz
- Peter’s website
- Grab Peter’s book, Making Money Simple
- My favorite travel insurance site: CSA Travel Protection
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Want to have a cup of coffee this week on us? Leave a review in iTunes and email a copy of your review to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a podcast host and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER of the top-rated Millennial Money podcast. Millennial Money has over 6-million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.