Raise your hand if you want to get in a better mindset and smash your goals in 2019? No matter your goal is, big or small, you’re going to need a plan to turn it from a desire into an achievable goal.
What You’ll Learn
- Why certain goals succeed and other goals fall apart
- Talking through some of the goals that have worked for me over the years and how I was able to achieve them
- Ask Shannah question all about the saving money crisis in America and my thoughts on how to ramp up your savings for emergencies
- Introduction to the Money Game Plan Challenge to crush your goals in 4-weeks (it’s free too)
- Money Game Plan Challenge Sign up (be sure to sign up by Feb 4th)
- Morty (proudly partnering with us for the Money Game Plan Challenge)
- Budgeting When the Numbers Don’t Make Sense
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
If you loved this episode, don’t forget to share it with your friends on your favorite social channel and tag @shannahgame.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a Money Wellness expert, host of the to-rated Millennial Money podcast, and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER with an MBA. Millennial Money has over 15 million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.