Travel 2016 in Review
2016 has been full of amazing travel experiences for us. Admittedly, most of my travel has been for work but we’ve always found a way to tack on a few more days to really explore and discover new cities this year.
One of the best tips I can give you is to not let your budget stop you from traveling if that’s something you really want to experience.
There are so many ways to travel for less these days – whether it’s signing up for my favorite online travel site, Travelzoo, or using an app like Hopper to find the best flights or staying in an Airbnb rental.
Get out and explore!
On this Podcast Episode
- Nashville – stayed in East Nashville at the Lockland Cottage via Airbnb
- Boston- check out all there is to see in Boston
- New York- explore the High Line
- Door County– there’s more than just Making A Murder here
- Healdsburg– sure you can go to Sonoma or Napa…but why not try something different
- Stockholm – I loved everything about this magical city (that’s affordable now)
Shannah Compton Game is a Money Wellness expert, host of the to-rated Millennial Money podcast, and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER with an MBA. Millennial Money has over 15 million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.