Student loan debt is real and politicians are fighting about it with no clear answers. Meanwhile, what you really want to know is can you actually pay off your student loans and build your wealth at the same time?
Robert Farrington, the mastermind behind The College Investor who is also America’s Student Loan Debt Expert, is dishing his tips to pay off your debt while balancing the need to grow your wealth.
I get asked this question a lot, “How can I grow wealth and invest when my student loan payment is draining my bank account?” It’s tricky, I know, and it’s emotional and stressful. My MBA cost me over $80K and there were many times I wondered was it actually worth it. The good news is it can be done – you can build wealth and still pay off your loans. It just takes a little elbow grease and a few tips to get you started.
What You’ll Learn
- In what ways does debt hold you back from growing your wealth
- How to balance the emotions of debt and lean into the process of paying them off
- What has caused the student loan debt issue and Robert’s thoughts on the future of college
- Practical steps you can take to build wealth while you are paying off your debt
- Robert’s student loan debt journey and how he achieved success
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Want to have a cup of coffee this week on us? Leave a review in iTunes and email a copy of your review to email@example.com.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a podcast host and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER of the top-rated Millennial Money podcast. Millennial Money has over 6-million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.