You’ve got only a few more days to enroll for open enrollment for health insurance in 2020. However, no matter when you’re listening to this episode, you’re going to love this guide to hacking health insurance with Cosmopolitan Deputy Lifestyle Director Ashely Oerman. Ashley is breaking down what you need to know and how to save some bucks in the process, like her great tip on whether to choose an HMO or PPO (hint, there’s more gems like this one in the episode).
What You’ll Learn
- How to figure out whether you should have a PPO or an HMO (and Ashley’s $84K trick)
- What a health savings plan is and why you might want one
- The biggest lessons Ashley learned putting together her guide to hacking health insurance
- Tricks to help you save money on your monthly premium
- Ways to save money on prescription drugs
- Career and money advice from Ashley
- Cosmo’s Smart Girl’s Guide to Hacking Health Insurance
- Open enrollment guidelines
- Ashley on Instagram
- Ashley’s website
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Go behind the scenes of the podcast and sign up for our free monthly emails.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a podcast host and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER of the top-rated Millennial Money podcast. Millennial Money has over 6-million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.