By 2020 American women will control $22 trillion in capital, and impact investing is expected to reach $440 billion, the real question is how Can Women Tackle Impact Investing with Confidence? Today’s podcast guest, Ellen Remmer, is here to discuss the ins and outs of impact investing for women.
What You’ll Learn
- What is impact investing
- How can you invest for impact on any budget
- Does impact investing provide as much return as traditional investing
- What are some ways Invest for Better are working to help women with impact investing
- Ellen’s own story and experience with investing for impact
- What trends we’ll see in the future of impact investing
- Invest for Better
- You can sign up now for a free month of Stitcher Premium by going to stitcherpremium.com/wondery and using the promo code ‘WONDERY.’ Then once you’re signed up, just download the Stitcher app for iOS or Android and start listening
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Want to have a cup of coffee this week on us? Leave a review in iTunes and email a copy of your review to email@example.com.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a Money Wellness expert, host of the to-rated Millennial Money podcast, and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER with an MBA. Millennial Money has over 15 million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.