The idea of going solo is so super sexy – sipping champagne all day long, vacationing when you want, working from anywhere in the world, but what happens to your cash when you go solo is also an important piece of the puzzle.
Our podcast guest today, Morra Aarons-Mele, is dishing all about how she decided one day to sit down and factor out how much money she left behind the day she walked away from the corporate world. And yes, it’s somewhere around $1.3 million.
What You’ll Learn
- Hear how Morra discovered how much money she walked away from
- What are women not thinking about that they should be in terms of their financial future
- How we can begin to change the conversation around retirement so it’s something we’re inspired to tackle early on
- Why women tend to be more conservative investors, and how to change our thinking
- How to push past being introverted and get yourself out there in terms of your career
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Want to have a cup of coffee this week on us? Leave a review in iTunes and email a copy of your review to email@example.com.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here