What is your biggest money worry – not having enough money to pay off your student loan, maybe you’re in a mortgage that’s over your head right now, or maybe you’re just trying to figure out how to quit your job and be a stay at home parent. You could win the lotto, but what about something as simple as earning passive income from the extra space in your home?
Joseph Woodbury is the CEO and co-founder of Neighbor.com and our guest on this episode. His company has a seemingly basic concept – rent out the extra space in your home to people who need affordable and local storage space, earn passive income and everyone is happy. But there’s more to the story.
What You’ll Learn
- How homeownership debt affects your ability to build wealth
- What’s the deal with the antiquated storage solutions and why Joseph decided there need to be a change
- The two big money problems Neighbor solves all at once
- The power of passive income streams and how it can literally change your life
- Why Neighbor loves debunking the myth that it is “too good to be true”
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Want to have a cup of coffee this week on us? Leave a review in iTunes and email a copy of your review to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a podcast host and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER of the top-rated Millennial Money podcast. Millennial Money has over 6-million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.