Is there anyone else out there that watches House Hunters International endlessly all while Googling how do I move that country as I do? The idea of being a digital nomad and working remotely was certainly at the top of the to-do list before 2020. Now, of course, we’re in a different world, but it’s not always going to be this way.
If you’ve ever dreamed of the digital nomad lifestyle, this episode is for you. Kari DePhillips, a long-time digital nomad, CEO of The Content Factory, and co-host of the Workationing podcast is here to share what you need to know to become a digital nomad and work remotely.
What You’ll Learn
- Kari’s story into digital nomad life and the one event that changed everything for her
- How to live and work abroad
- What you need to know to become a digital nomad
- How to figure out where to go
- Ways to make connections as a digital nomad
- How to earn money as a digital nomad
- Kari’s Workationing story: https://workationing.com/karis-workationing-origin-story/
- Kari’s entrepreneurial story: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/celebrating-10-years-ceoship-kari-dephillips/
- Website: https://www.contentfac.com
- How to Untether Your Life and Work From Anywhere
- There is No Spoon – Overcoming Mental Blocks
- I’m Outta Here book
- Schengen Zone
- Sisters in SEO group
Thanks to Headspace for sponsoring this episode. Go to headspace.com/mymoney for a FREE ONE-MONTH TRIAL with access to Headspace’s full library of meditations for every situation
Thanks to Firstleaf for sponsoring this episode. Join today and you’ll get 6 bottles of wine for $29.95 and free shipping! Just go to TRY Firstleaf.com/mymoney.
Thanks to Fundrise for sponsoring this episode. Start building your better portfolio today! Get started at Fundrise.com/mymoney to have your first NINETY days of advisory fees waived.
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
👉 Sign up for my weekly LET’S TALK MONEY email newsletter.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a Money Wellness expert, host of the to-rated Millennial Money podcast, and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER with an MBA. Millennial Money has over 15 million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.