When a crisis hits, like the world-wild Coronavirus crisis, it’s time to get focused on your budget. Admittedly, I’m not a huge fan of the word “budget” but desperate times call for desperate measures. In this bonus episode, I’ll share seven things you need to know to budget during a crisis (and really any time).
- Why you need to focus on your spending rather than saving
- Why a budget is a fancy word for a plan
- How to create an easy system to manage your money each week
- My 1, 2, 3 happiness expense plan
- How to use PostIt notes to help you manage your money
- Homework to set three money goals for the next 30 days
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Go behind the scenes of the podcast and sign up for our free monthly emails.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a Money Wellness expert, host of the to-rated Millennial Money podcast, and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER with an MBA. Millennial Money has over 15 million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.