Six letters – BUDGET – probably one of the most despised combinations of letters in the English language, but that’s because you’re thinking about it all wrong. A budget isn’t a set in stone document that is some formal decree telling what you can and can’t spend your money on. In fact, in this reboot episode, you’ll learn how to budget, and why I’m giving you permission to throw out your budget with a few simple caveats.
What You’ll Learn
- Understand why you despise the process of budgeting first
- What questions to ask yourself to get in a better money mindset
- Why setting goals is the key to achieving financial success
- So many tips on how to win at budgeting and tracking your money each month
- My easy 1-2-3 system of budgeting
- Why you need to be in the driver’s seat when it comes to your spending (your future will thank you)
- Sharing my own story and struggles with budgeting
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
If you loved this episode, don’t forget to share it with your friends on your favorite social channel and tag @shannahgame.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a Money Wellness expert, host of the top-rated Millennial Money podcast, and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER with an MBA. Millennial Money has over 20 million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.