Adulting. No matter how you feel about that word, the truth is we all have to deal with topics we’d rather not talk about, like how to choose a guardian for your kid if something happened to you and why almost everyone needs to create a will.
Dave Hanley, CEO of Tomorrow, is joining us on this episode to chat about what you need to know when choosing a guardian and how you can create a will, for free, with no strings attached.
What You’ll Learn
- The staggering results of Tomorrow’s survey on who most of us would choose as a guardian for our kids
- How to start the guardian conversation and who you should choose
- Why almost everyone needs a will
- What goes into creating a will
- The important money lesson Dave learned in India when he didn’t have any money
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Want to have a cup of coffee this week on us? Leave a review in iTunes and email a copy of your review to email@example.com.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here