Tax time rolls around faster than we’d like each year. It’s already February, and that means it’s time to rustle up all your W-2’s and 1099’s and get yourself ready for this tax season. Diane Gardner, an Enrolled Agent, and Certified Tax Coach is joining us to share what you need to know about getting prepared for April 15th.
What You’ll Learn
- How to get yourself prepared for filing your taxes this year
- How the new Tax Act changes will or will not impact your finances
- What to do if you get one of those tax fraud hoax calls
- How to get prepared all year long so you don’t have to panic
- What should you do if you’re a victim of tax fraud
- What self-employed and side hustlers need to know about tax deductions
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
If you loved this episode, don’t forget to share it with your friends on your favorite social channel and tag @shannahgame.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here