I know, you’ve got questions how to invest in 2020 and what the heck the stock market is doing. I’m right there with you. You turn on the news and all you hear is how hot the stock market is and how terrible the economy is. How can those two things even go together? Not to worry, Michelle Schneider, author of Plant Your Money Tree, and the Director of Trading Research and Education at MarketGauge.com, is back to share what you need to know about investing and stock market trends for the rest of 2020.
What You’ll Learn
- What stock trends to pay attention to for the rest of 2020
- How the election and stimulus bill might impact the stock market
- Easy ways to stay on top of the stock market without being an investment expert
- Will trends with companies like Amazon, Peloton, Zoom, and more continue
- What to do if you have a 401(k) or IRA going forward
- How to spot trends using market phases
- Market Guage
- Plant Your Money Tree book
- Mish on Twitter
- Coronavirus and Your Money (Previous podcast episode with Mish)
- Tuning Out the Investing Noise & Becoming a Better Investor (Previous podcast episode with Mish)
Thanks to Indeed for sponsoring this episode. Try Indeed out with a FREE SEVENTY-FIVE DOLLAR CREDIT at Indeed.com/mymoney. This is their BEST offer available ANYWHERE.
Thanks to Gen Z Green for sponsoring this episode. Check out the Gen Z Green podcast on any podcast player to hear inspiring stories from real millionaires, top influencers, and world-class experts in personal finance.
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
👉 Sign up for my weekly LET’S TALK MONEY email newsletter.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a Money Wellness expert, host of the to-rated Millennial Money podcast, and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER with an MBA. Millennial Money has over 15 million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.