Arguably, peanut butter and chocolate is the best combination ever, but there’s a new kid on the block – the combination of your money and the concept of impact investing.
Did you know you have the power to change the world with your dollars? Everything you spend your money on sends a message. This is a concept I’ve become really dialed into the last couple of years, so I was pumped to speak with Catherine Berman, co-founder, and CEO of CNote, an award-winning investment platform where you earn a better return while investing in causes and communities that matter to you.
What You’ll Learn
- Is socially responsible investing just a fad or a great way to invest some of your dollars for a profit
- What has lead to the growth of socially responsible investing
- What makes for a socially responsible fund
- How CNote is working to tie your investing dollars with impact
- What portion of your money should be investing in impact investing funds
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
If you loved this episode, don’t forget to share it with your friends on your favorite social channel and tag @shannahgame.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a Money Wellness expert, host of the to-rated Millennial Money podcast, and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER with an MBA. Millennial Money has over 15 million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.