You can’t avoid disasters – no matter how hard you try, whether they happen at your house or outside your house, you’re going to come face to face with an emergency. My question to you is are you prepared?
The good news is you don’t have to spend a lot of money but I want being prepared to be a goal on your to-do list. Today’s guest, Laurie March, the brains behind Know How Studios, is my go-to girl on all things preparedness.
What You’ll Learn
- How to prepare for lots of different types of disasters
- Why don’t we like to talk about risks (and how that could case even more risks)
- Why you don’t need to spend a lot of money to be prepared
- How to put together your “bug out” bag and what should be in it
- How to figure out what your risks are when it comes to emergencies
- Why a preparedness course is worth the investment to keep you safe
- Lessons Laurie learned from losing her house in the Woosley fire
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
If you loved this episode, don’t forget to share it with your friends on your favorite social channel and tag @shannahgame.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a Money Wellness expert, host of the to-rated Millennial Money podcast, and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER with an MBA. Millennial Money has over 15 million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.