Epic adventures are in a word, EPIC. Whether you want to travel to a far-off country and climb Mt. Kilimanjaro or swim the beautiful Great Barrier reef in Australia there are limitless options for epic adventures. But epic adventures take cash, flexibility, and an ability to get outside your comfort zone.
Teresa Mendes is no stranger to epic adventures…she’s been adventuring every chance she gets. In today’s episode, Teresa is taking us to Australia and walking us through how she managed to save $2,000 in 6 months to pull off this trip of a lifetime.
What You’ll Learn
- How Teresa saved $2,000 in 6 months
- How to figure out what to save and what to splurge on
- Travel tips to make epic adventures possible
- What you learn from an epic adventure
- How to create a strategy to pay off debt post trip
- Solo travel vs. traveling in a group
- You can sign up now for a free month of Stitcher Premium by going to com/wondery and using the promo code ‘WONDERY.’ Then once you’re signed up, just download the Stitcher app for iOS or Android and start listening.
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Want to win a cup of coffee this week? Leave a review in iTunes and email a copy of your review to email@example.com.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a podcast host and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER of the top-rated Millennial Money podcast. Millennial Money has over 6-million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.