Money is one of the leading causes of divorce. Why? Because we don’t like to talk about it, not while we’re dating, not when we get engaged, and certainly not when we get married. Can we change the divorce rate if we just starting talking about money? Today’s podcast guest, Dan Hinz, is helping couples learn how to talk about money with their partner so we can all have happy and long-lasting relationships.
What You’ll Learn
- Why is so hard to talk to your significant other and spouse about money
- What are the trickiest subjects to talk about in regards to money and why do we all avoid them
- How Dan and his wife handle money issues and healthy conversations
- How to develop a money system in your relationship that works for both of you
- How to begin to talk about money early in your relationship
- Adulting With Money – How to Talk to Your Spouse About Money – The Ultimate Guide
- Dan on Twitter
- Dan on Facebook
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Want to have a cup of coffee this week on us? Leave a review in iTunes and email a copy of your review to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here