Do you remember who talked to you about money?
For most of us, the answer to that question is no one, really. In fact, a recent study by Quicken revealed that one-third of adults said no one taught them about money when they were a child and in turn, are twice as likely to delay talking to their own children about money until they are 18 or older.
Frustrated by this, Gregg Murset, CEO of BusyKid, decided to find a better way to talk to kids about money. Using technology, Gregg created My Job Chart, the first electronic chore/allowance platform to take advantage of our modern digital society. I so wish I had this as a kid!
What You’ll Learn
- Practical ways to talk to your kids, or anyone’s kids, about money
- How to use technology to change the conversation and impact with kids
- Money wisdom Gregg has learned from talking to his 6 kids about money
- Why Gregg thinks we all need to pay attention to financial literacy
- How to turn chores and an allowance into a savings account and stock investing
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Want to have a cup of coffee this week on us? Leave a review in iTunes and email a copy of your review to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a podcast host and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER of the top-rated Millennial Money podcast. Millennial Money has over 6-million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.