It is still possible to travel in 2020 and save money while doing so. Our guest on the podcast, Scott Keyes from Scott’s Cheap Flights, says that traveling is still possible even during this strange year and travel deals are still out there to be found. While you might not be able to travel abroad just yet, there are plenty of places to explore locally and scratch your travel itch.
What You’ll Learn
- Is it safe to travel right now
- Why traveling on a plane might be safer than you think
- How to find travel deals (even in 2020)
- What you need to know about booking a trip that you might need to cancel
- The happiness effect of travel and how travel helps your mental state
- How Scott’s Cheap Flights started and what makes them unique
- How to figure out where to travel to
Want to start a profitable blog but don’t know where to start? Head to https://bit.ly/startablogclass to sign up for a free 90-minute masterclass with Kate Kordsmeier and start building your profitable blog.
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
👉 Sign up for my weekly LET’S TALK MONEY email newsletter.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a Money Wellness expert, host of the to-rated Millennial Money podcast, and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER with an MBA. Millennial Money has over 15 million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.