Let’s talk about credit cards. It’s easy to get a credit card, but wow, they sure can cause a lot of emotional stress and a monkey wrench in your money plan. This pandemic has shown that it’s both good to have credit cards because who saw this thing coming, but also that you need a strategy to win at the credit card game.
Beverly Harzog, the Credit Card Expert for U.S. News & World Report, is here to pull back the curtain and share the credit card secrets you need to know.
What You’ll Learn
- What can you do if you are having trouble paying your credit card minimum payment
- Steps to take to pay down credit card debt
- How to think about credit cards (should you love them or hate them)
- How do credit cards play into your overall credit score
- How to figure out what credit cards are best for you
- Ways to avoid paying late fees and annual fees
- Can you use your credit card and avoid paying for car rental insurance
Thanks to Policygenius for sponsoring this episode. In just a few minutes you can find your best price for life insurance online and apply at Policygenius dot com.
Thanks to the Money Mindset Journal for sponsoring this episode. To buy the journal on Kickstarter head to bit.ly/mmjkickstarter.
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Go behind the scenes of the podcast and sign up for our free monthly emails.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a podcast host and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER of the top-rated Millennial Money podcast. Millennial Money has over 6-million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.