What will our economy look like after the coronavirus quarantine has left us? Will we bounce back to how we were before, economy booming, most of us fully employed, taking trips and spending money, or will our economy be forever changed?
These are questions that I keep thinking about over and over and don’t have the answers for yet. However, our guest in this episode, Kari an economist and the voice behind the Money in Your Tea blog, will get to the bottom of these burning questions.
What You’ll Learn
- What is the economic impact of the Coronavirus
- What economic factors do you need to pay attention to
- How the economy directly impacts your bank account
- How this time in history compares with other recessions
- What does it mean to be in a recession (and are we in one)
- The global economic impact (and why you should care)
- Money In Your Tea blog
- What Everyone Should Know About Economics
- Will COVID-19 Cause a Global Recession
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Go behind the scenes of the podcast and sign up for our free monthly emails.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a Money Wellness expert, host of the to-rated Millennial Money podcast, and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER with an MBA. Millennial Money has over 15 million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.